Arsene Wenger dismisses PSG rumours & the return of Fabregas in his Pre Match Press Conference

3rd May 2013 By ArsenalSupremo


Arsene Wenger spoke to the media ahead of the Premier League match between the Arsenal and QPR at Loftus Road. The main headlines to come out of the conference was that Wenger dismissed reports linking him to a move to PSG.

"I answered that question already. I respect my contracts. Football excites me... my love for this club excites me."

"I want this club to do well. We have gone through a sensitive period but I believe the club is in a good position for the future. I do my job with a lot of commitment and a lot of loyalty. I try to do as best as I can for this club."

Arsenal have been on a great run of rum ever since the Baryern Muincih win Wenger added :

"Since January we've become stronger and stronger. That's important going into next season," he said.

"We had to rebuild the team in the last two seasons. We have moved forward in the second part of this season considerably.



0 comments: