Interview : Santi Cazorla give us his thoughts on his season so far

2nd May 2013 by ArsenalSupremo



Santi Cazorla spoke to the official Arsenal website on his first season at Arsenal, he spoke about why he has adapted quickly to the Gunners style of play and the Premier League.

"It’s been very good," Cazorla told Arsenal Player. "I’m enjoying the atmosphere here, especially the warmth shown by the Arsenal fans, which I didn’t expect to receive from day one.

"The club and my team-mates did a lot to help me settle in. Being new, coming into a different culture and not speaking the language is always difficult.

"But Arsenal made me feel part of everything right from the off, as if I’d been part of the side for years, and this was reflected in my performances on the pitch. I felt at home and I played well. But you can always improve.

Inconsistency at the start of the season cost Arsenal are a shot of being in contention for the Premier League but with the Arsenal recent good run of form ever since that 2 0 win over Bayern Munich Sant Cazorla believes the Gunners are on the up and consistency of results are getting better. 

Now we’re a lot more consistent and that’s the form we were lacking before - being consistent and getting the three points whenever we could. We’re a long way off the top because of this lack of form, even though it was only for half the season.

"The aim is to win trophies. Unfortunately Arsenal has gone eight years without a trophy, which is a long time for such a huge club that’s always up there fighting with the other big clubs.

"This year we haven’t been able to, for various reasons. We got far in both the FA Cup and the League Cup but it wasn’t to be. I hope next year will be another story. We want to be fighting for the Premier League and all the tournaments we enter. We’re a great team and I’m sure we will."



1 comment:

  1. Arsenal_Supremo2 May 2013 at 06:19

    ooooooooooooooooooooo Santi Cazorla

    ReplyDelete