Arsene Wenger says that giving Jack Wilshere a rest will benefit him in the long run

22nd April 2013 By Gordon @Arsenal_Supremo


Jack Wilshere returned from a 6 week from injury but having been thrust into the starting 2 of the last 3 games, Jack has struggled to regain his best from but Arsene Wenger has stated that resting Jack Wilshere will benefit him from now until the end of the season after using him as a substitute against Fulham.

“He was in a bit of pain after the game but I just felt we had to stop him because of inflammation last time and I just felt to give him three games in six days would be too much,”

“Now he has a break until next Sunday and that is different so he will be available. There is no basic ankle problem.

“I do not want to go into a vicious circle again when I play him, I play him, I play him and then suddenly… I think coming back after six weeks out, two games in a week was enough.

For more Jack Wilshere news and videos Click Here

Join in with our Arsenal community, we have connected with the Disqus comment system, it is now easier to comment on our posts to connect and talk with the Arsenal fans around the world. You can now post a comment using your Social Network plugins or if you don't want to leave your name you can sign in as a guest.

Quotes Via Arsenal.com




0 comments: