Jack Wilshere : I will be back to my best very soon

16th April 2013 by ArsenalSupremo


Jack Wilshere last Saturday against Norwich came back from a 6 week injury and failed to live up to expectations with a disappointing display by his standards but in my opinion I felt that he was rushed far too early and should of at least been on the bench. Jack Wilshere himself knows it will take him time to get back to his best. Here is what he had to say :

“Obviously it’s good to be back, but it’s going to take time to get back to where I was," said Wilshere. "I know it was only six weeks but you still lose your match sharpness and it takes a few games to come. But it’s always nice to come back to a home game.

“I’m feeling fine. I needed the game on Saturday and am happy the boss gave it to me. The plan was always that I’d play an hour. I don’t know what the boss will do [against Everton] - if he plays me then I’m fit and ready, and otherwise I’ll be ready to contribute from the bench if needed."

"It was frustrating, because I was flying just before I got injured in March," he said. "I felt good, confident, and then picked up another injury. Things then drag a little and you lose your sharpness.

"But this time it wasn’t anything like as long as the one before, so hopefully this time I can get it back more quickly.

"You always need your first game out of the way. I wasn’t great [against Norwich], I know it myself, I’m better than that, but you need to get that first game so your sharpness and understanding come back."

"We’ve got Everton now which is big, a really important one, and if we win then we’re in a good position," said Wilshere. "But even then we’re definitely not over the line, we’ve got some tough games coming up.

"Fulham away will be tough, and then we’ve got Manchester United - we obviously don’t want them winning the league at Emirates Stadium, so we’ll be up for that.

Arsene Wenger also spoke about how he felt he did rush his recovery here is what he had to say on the situation :

“I rushed Jack back a bit, he was not completely ready,” the manager told Arsenal Player. “How careful must I be? To listen well to the medical advice and that is what I have to do.

“Use him when everything is alright and listen to him as well, how he feels. He has been out for six weeks, so maybe it was a bit too rushed what I did.

Quotes from www.arsenal.com




1 comment:

  1. can you upload sagna's exclusive interview please thanks

    ReplyDelete