Exclusive Interview : Santi Cazorla on life at Arsenal FC

20th March 2013 ArsenalSupremo Video Source www.arsenal.com


Bored with the international break well at ArsenalSupremo.com we are here to keep you updated with the Arsenal and here is the latest interview with the Spanish Magician Santi Cazorla who produced a MOTM performance against Swansea. Santi was full of praise for the Arsenal fans who have been fantastic since he first came to the club. "Ultimately, I want to do the job to the best of my ability and for them to enjoy watching Arsenal, that they’re happy with my work. From the first minute I arrived, the support they've given me has been spectacular. I can’t praise the fans highly enough and hope to give them a lot of success in the future, and that we can enjoy it all together. Also he discussed why he joined twitter and stated it was good to get closer to the fans.


Since he first moved to Arsenal every Arsenal fans have been wondering why does he celebrate his goals by kissing his arm and its all down to his son which he dedicates all his goals to. "You can see the tattoo I have in my arm, that’s for him. If I don’t, he gets annoyed with me and, at home, he’s not happy! No, it’s always a dedication to him. He’s the biggest thing in my life and, everything I do, I dedicate a little to him.


Below is the interview in full. Enjoy! Please come back to the site as an interview with Captain Thomas Vermaelen will be up on the site very soon and a whole lot more after!







0 comments: