Transfer Rumours : Stevan Jovetic admits he is flattered by the interest shown by Arsenal and drops a hint he could be willing to come to the Premier League

26th March 2013 By ArsenalSupremo



Rumours are quickly spreading about the Arsenal interest in Fiorentina's striker Stevan Jovetic. In my opinion Arsenal will defiantly spend big on one player or maybe 2 you never know but the question is who is it going to be? Stevan Jovetic spoke to the media about the interest from the Gunners.

“I've heard about Arsenal’s interest. It’s a big pleasure for me to be on the radar of such a big club. I am happy about that. I've always had an affinity with Arsenal. It’s a major club with a big tradition, one of the biggest in Europe.

“It’s not easy to replace Robin Van Persie, who scored a lot of goals.Arsenal have plenty of players w ho don’t score like Van Persie, but are also very good.

“They are still very strong. I often watch Premier League games on TV. It’s one of the best leagues in the world and looks tempting for me. “Maybe one day I will play there but I have a contract with Fiorentina and battling for a Champions League place in Serie A is the only thing I’m thinking about now.”

Stevan Jovetic Stats


Partizan (06-08) 13 goals in 51 apps

Fiorentina (08-13) 34 goals in 109 apps

Montenegro (07-13) 10 goals in 21 apps

Personally I would love to see this type at player at the club and would develop for sure into a world class player, if we can bring him in he can excite the Arsenal fans. Below are the best YouTube clips of the player to wet your appetite on what we could see at the Emirates if he does make the move. 

What you think about the player? Who would you buy to strengthen our squad for next season leave your comments below would love to see who picks who.




If you want more stories like this then subscribe to our site via email and get up to date with every post we post without missing a thing!

Exclusive Feature : Arsenal Legends : Nwankwo Kanu Player Profile & all of his goals for the Arsenal Click Here

More Transfer Rumours Click Here






2 comments: