Transfer Rumours : Lukas Podolski : I want to stay at Arsenal

25th March 2013 By ArsenalSupremo


Lukas Podolski has dismissed speculation that he wants to leave Arsenal with Atletico Madrid and Juventus reportedly interested in the player. Interesting stat is that Podolski has not completed a full 90 minutes since January. This is what Podolski had to say about the apparent rumors.

"I cannot help it that clubs are interested in me. And there are always people behind the scenes who want to float something in this business. Secondly, any interest makes me proud because it is a recognition of my performance in London. It is unlikely that I will leave because, at the club and in the town, I feel really comfortable. I can honestly say: I am not preparing for any change."

Previous Story - Santi Cazorla has warned his team-mates of the striking prowess of France’s Karim Benzema Click Here

More news and videos on Lukas Podolski Click Here

New Post Live! Arsenal 1 CSKA Moscow 0 : Arsenal young guns through to the Semi Finals of the NextGen Series and now face Chelsea. Click Here

If you want more stories like this then subscribe to our site via email and get up to date with every post we post without missing a thing!






0 comments: