Wojciech Szczesny has released a statement regarding the comments made by his father.

21st March by ArsenalSupremo


Wojciech Szczesny made the following statement to arsenal.com after his father publicly criticized Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger which you can read here

"I would like to apologies for the comments made by my father which have been used by both Polish and English media.

"I'd like to make it clear that those were the views and opinions of my father and not mine, and although I respect his views I cannot accept them as I find them disrespectful to the club I truly love.

"I have been at Arsenal Football Club for seven years now and I have always shown my full respect to the Club, Arsène Wenger, all the coaching staff, my team-mates and the fans.

"I've always felt that I received great support from the manager and the fans and I am fully focused on getting back to my best.

"I am proud to be a part of Arsenal and I see my future at this great club."

This just shows that Wojciech is a true no matter what is going on he still loves the club and hopefully the competition with Fabianski will make him a better player. He is so young with so much more to learn from the game.





0 comments: